16 years of commitment
- 23 built and equipped schools.
- +22,000 benefited students
- 62,247 families benefited indirectly per year
- 93 schools attended
- 1,346 teachers in training process
- 526children have participated in the camps
- For every $1(MXN) invested by Niños en Alegria, Mexican society gets$4.77 (MXN) per year.
- NEA was created in 2003 with the goal to improve the space and conditions of primary schools in Guerrero in marginalized locations, to provide better education for children in the region. We operate in neighborhoods and towns of greater marginalization in the municipalities of Acapulco and Coyuca.
Register your email and receive information about events and news.